- Do you want to launch your career as an artist, designer, musician, performer or writer?
- Do you feel overwhelmed when starting to think about how to take your creative career forward?
- Do other commitments such as work, family and day to day living, seem to take priority over making time to do your creative work?
- Are you worried that no one will like what you do and are you nervous about taking it to a wider audience?
“Alex has given me much needed focus and has strengthened my confidence in my artistic abilities. I am now ready to say I’M AN ARTIST! “
Jon Dixon www.grimble.net
- Would you like greater belief in your abilities as a creative and to have the confidence to take your work to galleries, agents or the press?
- Do you want to have time each week, which is set aside to be used only for art, music or writing?
- Would you like to call yourself an Artist, a Musician or a Writer and believe that you are?
- Are you ready to enjoy your skills and be excited about what will happen next, as you take your creative career forward?
I would love to speak with you about your work and the plans that you have for it. Please come and visit me at the SouthBank Centre on Saturday 18th May, for a chat and for your chance to win a Creative Coaching session .
I look forward to meeting you,
Alex Moate, LCH Dip, AMAC
alex@newcreationscoaching, 0117 2305096